Stop by at Software Freedom Day today!

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:21:29 EDT 2008

We're going to be setup at the State House Plaza in Concord, the large
sidewalk area in front of the state house with the war memorials, handing
out Ubuntu CDs, OpenDiscs, and OpenEducationDiscs while talking to people
about software freedom from 10am to 6pm.  The weather looks like it's going
to be great, too!

We have more than enough people signed up from both GNHLUG and the Ubuntu NH
Local Community Team to staff the tables, but stop by if you're in the area
and grab some free stuff or just to see the crowd we get.  I'm sure we'll
have photos for posting on the website.

Happy Software Freedom Day!