LVM

Bruce Labitt bruce.labitt at verizon.net
Mon Sep 22 20:16:53 EDT 2008

A while back I added a 1TB drive to my mythtv box.  My 500GB drive was
about full so I thought I'd lvm the 1TB drive onto the existing.  I did
not do it correctly apparently.  My system is only reporting the
original 500GB.  If, however, I open up the lvm gui I see a Volume Group
00 that consists of sda and sdb?  with a total of 1.5TB?  It does not
look like anything is on the new drive.  How can I fix this.  My video
is on /mnt/store, I suppose that is the section that I would like to
migrate to the new drive?

Any suggestions?  Step away from the computer before I mess something up?

Thanks,
-Bruce