Patriot's Day?

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Fri Apr 17 10:22:17 EDT 2009

So, anyone in the (historic?) MerriLUG area (i.e.: anyone in range of
Nashua or Manchester) have Patriot's Day off?

I'm working down in Lexington, these days, so it looks like they're
making me take next Monday off. Anyone else in the same boat?

The weather-forecast is bleak, so I guess it's not picnic- or
cookout-weather, but it's a perfect day for huddling indoors with
portable pentium-powered space-heaters (i.e.: laptop computers; not
that anyone still sporting a cool-running PPC or such wouldn't be
welcome). And what could be more patriotic than Linux and FOSS?

--
Don't be afraid to ask (Lf.((Lx.xx) (Lr.f(rr)))).