Facebook-like apps?

Seth Cohn sethcohn at gnuhampshire.org
Sat Aug 29 10:26:45 EDT 2009

You can do all of the below with Drupal.  Most all of it without any
custom coding, using a mix of contrib modules to do the various parts.

Books for guidance:
Drupal 6 Social Networking, by Michael Peacock
Drupal 6: Ultimate Community Site Guide  http://book.drupalfun.com/

I spent all day working (for pay) on sites like this, so I know it's
very doable, and it all exists.