Update, was: Looking for stuff that you forgot to throw out

Bill Freeman f at ke1g.mv.com
Tue Dec 1 14:00:19 EST 2009

Jim and I had fun last night taking the Latitude LX475D's floppy drive apart,
but didn't manage to make it work.  So I'm on hold figuring out whether mod's
FA410 works on it until I get around to putting the drivers on the machine some
other way.

If worse comes to worst, I can always pull the drive and write it from another
machine.  But we noticed that WFW's Terminal program had a binary file transfer
option.  Does anyone remember if there is a compatible linux tool for the other end?

Bill