[GNHLUG] MonadLUG February 12, 2009

Robert E. Anderson rea at sr.unh.edu
Tue Feb 10 10:13:46 EST 2009

I can tell you that I was happy with last nights SLUG meeting which I picked
one of three topics out of my head at 7pm.

Last nights topic was a year in review.  I went over the last years topics and
said what more I had done with them AFTER the presentation.  It turns out
that of the 7 or 8 people who attended, often somebody else played around
with some part of it too.  It was kind of nice leaving for the evening
knowing that people do leave the monthly meeting and play around with stuff!

Hope it helps.  ;)

 Robert E. Anderson  		 	email: rea at sr.unh.edu
 Systems Programmer			phone: (603) 862-3489
 UNH Research Computing Center		  fax: (603) 862-1761