[Fwd: Open Source Bundle of Books Sale] from Apress

Ted Roche (Personal) tedroche at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 10:32:40 EST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Open Source Bundle of Books Sale
Date: 	Fri, 09 Jan 2009 14:58:46 -0800
From: 	Apress User Group Liaison <newsletters at apress.com>

Apress New Book Newsletter
Happy New Year from Apress!

To kick off the new year, we’ve bundled up some of our hottest new
eBooks. Through 16 January, purchase any of these bundles, and you’ll
save an additional $15 off the regular eBook prices.

Simply visit http://www.apress.com/promotion/bundle to explore these

Option A:
Beginning Ubuntu LTS Server Administration: From Novice to Professional,
Second Edition and Pro Ubuntu Server Administration for $45

Option B:
Expert Oracle Database 11g Administration and Linux Recipes for Oracle
DBAs for $60

Option C:
Beginning CakePHP: From Novice to Professional and Practical CakePHP
Projects for $45

Sorry, but no substitutions are allowed.

Please pass this along to everyone in your UG, and happy shopping!

Apress Inc., 2855 Telegraph Ave, Suite 600, Berkeley CA 94705