Postfix authentication to ComCast port 587

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 09:52:21 EST 2009

> BTW, I forward what very little spam I get to
> "missed-spam at comcast.net", as well as "spam at uce.gov".

Hmmmm, it may have just been coincidence but my nastygram
came immediately after I sent some SPAM to that missed-spam
address, so I wondered if there wasn't some connection.

I understand the UCE and security issues ComCast has to deal
with, etc, etc, but do they have to be so contemptuous and
hamfisted about *everything* - sheesh!  This incident was
just a reminder that I need to finish getting my affairs in
order (changing email subscription addrs, etc) so we'll have
the option of total de-ComCastification on short notice -
fantasizing about that after an incident like this is really
rather soothing...