Way to make Firefox appear to Website as IE6 ?

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Jul 15 13:43:11 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Tom Buskey<tom at buskey.name> wrote:

> Have a Windows XP Pro system, connect to it w/ rdesktop and do all your
> Windows stuff there  (that's what I do for Exchange/Sharepoint/Visio/etc &
> it works well).

I used to do that, but I was never satisfied with the performance.
More recently I ran across Synergy, and I found that I liked it much
better than rdesktop.

Now I have a WinXP netbook with a large external monitor next to
my Linux desktop at work, and I use synergy to share the keyboard
and mouse across the two systems. I do the same at home, between
my Linux desktop and my MacOS desktop.

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.blu.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9