Need server space to post experimental Ubuntu real-time kernel

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Thu May 28 09:59:31 EDT 2009

Hi. My name is Susan Cragin and I live in Concord. I'm a member of the Ubuntu NH LoCo and I do some testing with Ubuntu-Studio.
The current real-time kernel posted on the Ubuntu repository does not work well, and I have compiled one that does.
I was wondering if the GNHLUG would offer my DEBS a home for a couple of weeks, so the Studio testers could get at them.
I'm guessing that there wouldn't be more than about 3 downloads per day.
I don't have any bandwidth myself, and was hoping I could drop disks off somewhere.
Thanks.
Susan Cragin