Need server space to post experimental Ubuntu real-time kernel

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Thu May 28 10:18:47 EDT 2009

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 9:59 AM, Susan Cragin <susancragin at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I was wondering if the GNHLUG would offer my DEBS a home for a couple of weeks ...

  Sure!

  Easiest way (for certain definitions of "easy") would be for you to
register an account on the wiki.  Then you can just create a page for
your stuff and attach the files.  This will also let you upload new
releases, should that be needed.

  To register an account on the wiki, just go to the following URL and
fill out the form.  It's automatic.

	http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/TWiki/TWikiRegistration

  Then, to create a page, just enter a URL you'd like, for example:

	http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Www/UbuntuStudio

  Click the "Create the new page" link.

  The wiki syntax is pretty easy.  You can just type plain text if you
don't care about links or formatting.  Once the page is created,
there's a "Attach image or document" link at the bottom of the page.

  Let me know if you have problems or questions.

-- Ben