CALL FOR HELP: Software Freedom Day THIS SATURDAY in Manchester!

Arc Riley arcriley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:19:21 EDT 2009

+1 :-)

beaks, fox ears, etc.).  Carnival-style attractions (popcorn or
> snow-cones, or simple games).

Let's avoid food so we don't have a run-in with the health dept, and lets
make absolutely clear that no money is exchanged for games/items/etc so we
don't become a "vendor" :-)

But yes!  We're all excited about software freedom, this is the big day
every year we have an excuse to share it with our neighbors!

(( Psst - there are three bright lime green Software Freedom Day 2009
tshirts for the first three volunteers to request them.  They're yours to
keep as a thanks for helping make this happen courtesy
softwarefreedomday.org ! ))