bogus emails looking for money

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Tue Apr 27 14:59:11 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 12:53 -0400, Joel Burtram wrote:
> Keep the group updated on any developments, I'm curious to know if you
> get anywhere.

I don't think there will be anything much to report.  My friend called
in.  She and her husband were on the phone with Microsoft trying to get
the account shut down.  Unless Microsoft gets in touch with me for more
data on the emails there will be nothing more.

I guess law-enforcement is not nimble enough to deal with these kinds of
hoaxes.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp