[GNHLUG] MonadLUG > July Meeting > Open Format

Philip Sbrogna psbrogna at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 08:11:29 EDT 2010

Hope you all had a great Independence Day weekend! Here's this month's announcement:

When: 7 PM, July 8th, 2010
Where: SAU 1 offices, 106 Hancock Road, Peterborough, NH
What: Open Format - no scheduled topic or speaker. Bring your latest hardware or software challenge/question for the group to discuss and offer advice.

Notes

1. The MonadLUG scheduled talk for July on Linux Sound Architecture has been rescheduled to September. This was done because several users requested an open format meeting.

2. There will be no August meeting - hope you're all enjoying your summer.

3. We can always use volunteer speakers from with our group- don't be shy. A couple of you have hinted at something but none haven committed to a date.

Cheers,
- Philip