PySIG -- "horn tooting"

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Thu Jun 24 10:24:22 EDT 2010

A few days ago the fine folks at the Amoskeag Business Incubator (our
ever-generous hosts for our meetings in Manchester) asked me for a
small writeup on what PySIG is about.  I expected to write 4 or 5 lines,
but this was the result...

(BTW, meeting tonight.  "Maple Floater" cookies.  A discussion on
default values in function definitions, if anyone would like to
see some demo code I've hacked together, and a little handout.
"Beginners' session" at 18:30, as always.)

watch_out_for_tornadoes'ly yrs,

Bill

Begin forwarded message: