Interesting

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Sun Mar 7 14:56:58 EST 2010

While working on my paper about Linux and "Cloud Computing" (and thanks
to all the people who sent me input), I went to the VirtualBox site:

http://www.virtualbox.org/

Over in the corner is the "News Flash" section, where for the past
several months the news flashes start off with:

"New November 17, 2009 - VirtualBox 3.0.12 released! Sun today
released....."

"New November 30, 2009 - VirtualBox 3.1.0 released! Sun today
released....."

"New February 12, 2009 - VirtualBox 3.1.4 released! Oracle today
released....."

No change to the wording in the announcement other than "Oracle".

And of course "Oracle" is on the little VirtualBox Cube instead of "Sun"
and the Oracle logo appears at the bottom of the page.

On the other hand, on the page:

http://blogs.sun.com/VirtualBoxBuzz/

The Sun Logo is still there, both in the upper left-hand corner and in
the "VirtualBox" logo.

md