Google Chrome

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:06:17 EDT 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Lloyd Kvam <python at venix.com> wrote:
> I do not want to start blasting out a soundtrack just
> because some web designer got carried away.

"If I wanted your website to make noise, I would have licked my finger
and rubbed it across the glass on my monitor." (Unknown)

> Do you think these comments will be searched out and passed along to the
> Chrome development team?

  Well, from what I've read, the needed hooks are being developed,
they just aren't there yet.  See, for example:

  Someone who is reported to be the author of NoScript says he has
been contacted by Google about what functionality would be needed:

http://forums.informaction.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1676

  There has certainly been a ton of feedback on the issue; I can't
imagine Google is unaware of the demand.

-- Ben