Google Chrome

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Fri Mar 19 14:19:54 EDT 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-19 at 13:36 -0400, Benjamin Scott wrote:
>   Reportedly, neither are easily possible with Chrome right now.  And
> also reportedly, the ad blocking on Chrome is inferior to what's
> possible on Firefox.  Chome is limited to CSS-based mechanisms, so
> instead of blocking the ads, they just hide them; this is also
> supposed to be easier for ad designers to bypass.

Chrome works well with the different Google web applications.  However I
do not use it any where else because of the inability to control the
browser behavior.  I do not want to start blasting out a soundtrack just
because some web designer got carried away.  So I use Firefox everywhere
else and Chrome with gmail, documents, etc.

Do you think these comments will be searched out and passed along to the
Chrome development team?

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp