OpenOffice question

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 09:25:21 EDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 9:15 AM, TARogue <tarogue at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm stuck using Word Perfect on Windows XP until I figure this out.
> WP allows you to make booklets; subdividing the page into blocks
> you define without using tables.

  I think the trend is to just prepare your document the way you want
each logical page to appear (regardless of binding).  Then do things
like booklet layout in the print process.  If OpenOffice does it
internally, I would expect it to appear under "Page Setup".  Failing
that, I know there are print filters to do things like N-up and
booklet printing.

  One can also do multiple columns per page, which IIRC appears under
the "Format" menu.

-- Ben