Auto Reply: [GNHLUG] [DLSLUG-Announce] TONIGHT: About Lisp -or- Lambda, the Ultimate Lecture - DLSLUG Monthly Meeting - 2010-10-07

richard.soule at oracle.com richard.soule at oracle.com
Wed Oct 6 23:40:26 EDT 2010

Thanks for your email.

I'll be out of the office with limited access to email and voice mail from Oct 6th through Oct 13th, but you can always just try to reach me on my cell phone at 512.289.4020.

If I'm unavailable please reach out to the Oracle TOLA SC team, either Ron Mayfield (ronald.mayfield at oracle.com), Jerry Adams (jerry.adams at oracle.com) or our manager, Rachael Wang (rachael.wang at oracle.com) should be able to assist you in my absence.

I look forward to working with you when I return to the office.

Thanks,

Rich
--
Richard Soule  Principal Solution Architect  Oracle
512.289.4020  richard.soule at oracle.com  Public Sector