syncing music between computer and smart phone

Stephanie Kvam smkvam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:28:05 EDT 2010

So I gave up on finding a useful bit of software to help me. I did a
manual transfer from my computer to my phone instead. I spoke to
someone at Verizon, and it turns out my phone had to be set to "USB
Storage device" (or something like that) so that the SD on my phone
would be able to receive files from my computer. I added a folder to
my phone called "music" using Nautilus, and dragged and dropped my
music files into my new "music" folder on my phone.

Success!