Browsers

David Hardy belovedbold357 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:08:12 EDT 2011

I remember the Henning story being broadcast, extremely amusing.

On a somewhat related note, there have been persistent rumors, along the
lines of urban legends, that there is either a secret U.S. military base in
the Blue Hills or it is an underground UFO base.

And if one is hiking around in them hills down there in the tropics, watch
where you put yer hands and feet;  there are timber rattlers.

Full disclosure:  I use Chrome and Firefox here in northern Vermont.