Student questionnaire.

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jun 2 14:29:07 EDT 2011

Hey, guys.  My daughter's boyfriend (my, the years fly by) is a junior in
college, and is taking a Linux course.  He's been instructed to ask
questions of folks who work with Linux, and so, attached, is a
questionnaire.  After reviewing it, it's clear a number of the questions
are a bit open-ended; if you decide to help out, feel free to answer them
as you see fit.

He -- Greg Grillone -- can be reached at gjg73 at yahoo.com, or you can send
any responses my way.

I do ask that you remember he's relatively new to Linux, so if you do
respond to him, the operative word should probably be "helpful."

Thanks much, on his behalf, and my own,

-Ken