Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, May 18, 2011 Miguel de Icaza talks about Mono

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Tue May 17 13:28:07 EDT 2011

When: May 18, 2011 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
Topics:  Mono
Moderators: Miguel de Icaza
Location: MIT Building E51, Room 395

Sorry for the last minute change. We will reschedule Dick and Jill Miller.

Mono is a software platform designed to allow developers to easily
create cross platform applications. Sponsored by Novell, Mono is an open
source implementation of Microsoft's .NET Framework based on the ECMA
standards for C# and the Common Language Runtime. A growing family of
solutions and an active and enthusiastic contributing community is
helping position Mono to become the leading choice for development of
Linux applications.

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site
http://www.blu.org
Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or directly on Amherst St.

After the meeting we will adjourn to the official after meeting meeting
location at the Cambridge Brewing Company, 1 Kendall Square,
http://cambridgebrewing.com

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix