Am I 32-bit, or 64-bit?

Michael ODonnell michael.odonnell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 5 14:10:37 EDT 2012

> but they've heavily favored the 32bit version and seem either
> unable or unwilling to produce and support a stable 64bit plugin.

I meant to say "...to *consistently* produce..."

In fairness, the 64bit Flash plugin I have running with Firefox
right now has actually been quite stable, especially compared
with some of the preceding 64bit versions, or with the 32bit
versions when executed via the "helper" process, which is (I
think) different from Firefox's separate plugin-container process.