mosh

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Wed Apr 18 19:50:08 EDT 2012

On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:07:54 -0500 Eric Stein wrote

> Can you use screen inside mosh? I'm mostly curious whether I can use this
> while not excluding my devices that are as of yet incapable of running the
> mosh client...

1) I see zero reason why you couldn't; from an application perspective, it's
really no different than telnet or ssh: go, curses!

2) Yah; mosh was mentioned on Slashdot a week or two ago -- it turns out it's
really a proof-of-concept for a new protocol, SSP:
http://slashdot.org/story/12/04/11/1343257/

-Ken