USB linux rescue disk

Shawn O'Shea shawn at eth0.net
Mon Apr 23 11:45:20 EDT 2012

I've only messed with HP thin clients recently. You may be able to at least
reflash the internal flash with a default Wyse XPe image, that at least you
will be able to login to and do more debugging.

the downloads appear to be free and available from:
https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/serviceandsupport/support/downloads.asp

In doing a little googling, I found this page that has some different
methods for attempting to reset/unlock/recover a Wyse terminal that may
prove useful in to you as well:
http://www.freewysemonkeys.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=55

Hope something there helps.
-Shawn