Apple and lawsuits...Apple BEING sued

Bill Sconce sconce at in-spec-inc.com
Mon Aug 20 21:01:49 EDT 2012

[PJ:]

    "[I]t's WWIII in the patent universe. Remember how we used to say
    that no one would ever be so foolish as to start a patent war,
    because it'd be destructive to everyone in it? Guess what? Apple
    decided on going thermonuclear, and here we are. Talk about your
    infinite loop. How wasteful is this?

    One thing I discern: do not mess with Google. They have apparently
    an endless supply of ninja patent lawyers. This filing is by Quinn
    Emanuel, the same law firm that we've been watching represent
    Samsung against Apple in California. The mighty John Quinn's law
    firm, in other words.

Oh, almost forgot. What does the complaint ask for? Not much, er, just
stopping Apple from making, importing, or selling pretty much anything
beginning with "i". Plus a few Mac*...

-Bill

_______
Sent from my virusproofed Linux PC