Apple and lawsuits...Apple BEING sued

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 08:10:16 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Bill Sconce <sconce at in-spec-inc.com> wrote:
>     "[I]t's WWIII in the patent universe. Remember how we used to say
>     that no one would ever be so foolish as to start a patent war,
>     because it'd be destructive to everyone in it? Guess what? Apple
>     decided on going thermonuclear, and here we are. Talk about your
>     infinite loop. How wasteful is this?

  Very apt.  And unfortunate.  :-(  The mobile tech field is an
absolute warzone right now.  Just about everybody is suing just about
everybody else.  It's a disaster.  It's not helping the industry, nor
the public, or even the companies themselves.

  I seem to recall a headline on /The Onion/, "Google Accidentally
Sues Themselves".

-- Ben