Options for hosting servers in my basement?

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:11:31 EDT 2012

Even with service reputed to be very, very good for a home connection, I
eventually got sick of the quality and reliability of doing this.

A colo is MUCH more reliable.  Build a 1U server, talk to Brian Karas.
 (CC'd)

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*