OSS Video Conference solution?

Gerry Hull gerry at telosity.com
Fri Jul 27 13:13:26 EDT 2012

I did some more searching...  It seems that lots of people are doing video
conferencing with Freeswitch....
Here''s some documentation:
http://wiki.projectdiastar.org/index.php/FreeSWITCH/Woomera_User_Guide#Video_Conferencing

Freeswitch is at http://www.freeswitch.org.

As long as you have the pipe and box with some horsepower, you should be
able to have N-party
conferencing.   I'm presuming your not expecting HD-quality video, though
good 720p should be
achievable.