Resume length and history

Kenny Lussier klussier at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:49:53 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Not specifically Linux-related, but I was wondering what other people are
seeing/doing with resumes these days. I have seen everything from a 2-page
resume for someone with 20 years of experience to a 15-page resume for
someone with 2 jobs over 3 years (it looked like the output of cat
~/.bash_history). How far back should a resume go? How long should it be
before you stop reading it? I'm seeing absolutely no consistency in
resumes, and the ones that come from recruiters seem to be the worst
formats.

C-Ya,
Kenny