Resume length and history

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Tue Apr 9 12:05:33 EDT 2013

I just landed a temp-to-perm job at a pretty awesome company with a 3-page
resume that goes back to my first computer job in 1999.  My resume is heavy
on job experience because I only have an AS degree and the jobs I
was looking for were "Bachelors or equivalent" level.

If you want to take a peek, it's online over at
http://brianchabot.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/bchabot.pdf

Brian