Linux on netbook

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sun Apr 28 15:17:12 EDT 2013

I have an Acer Aspire One 1GB memory. Currently running Linux Mint, but
previously Fedora 17. Both work fine on the netbook. I run installfests
and use the netbook for burning USB sticks and also from making
presentations. I also have Virtualbox running with 2 VMs, Windows XP and
Ubuntu 12.10. I would not recommend a netbook for VMs, but I use it to
make a point in one of my presentations.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix