Linux-centric curricula in New England?

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 10 09:24:21 EST 2013

UNH also used to have a good intro class for emacs and org. I don't know if they still have it, but some of the sessions are available on youtube. I'm sorry I've forgotten the name of the professor.

I did a word search in the course catalogue for linux and found only this.
CS 721 - Operating System Kernel Design
Credits: 4.00
Design and implementation of an operating system kernel, using LINUX as an example. Detailed discussion of the data structures and algorithms used in the kernel to handle interrupts, schedule processes, manage memory, access files, deal with network protocols, and perform device-level I/O. Course is project-oriented, and requires the student to make modifications and additions to the LINUX kernel. Prereq: CS 720 or permission.