Max Wi-Fi connections question

Michael Nolin mnolin at embedded-unlimited.com
Fri Apr 25 16:39:35 EDT 2014

I spent some time in Cambridge on Broadway street working for Sonos wireless
speaker company. I enjoyed running 'Kismet' watching the most interesting wifi
scans. Two dozen businesses, public transportation buses passing by in and out of
range. The classroom environment you describe should present no problems.

Kismet also provides some interesting (sci fi) audio sounds while it scans,
raising your geek creds.

Michael Nolin
Embedded Solutions Unlimited, LLC
http://embedded-unlimited.com