Best RAW photo editing tool?

Paul Beaudet inof8or at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:28:09 EDT 2014

I have got tired of post-processing because of the time it takes. Sad to
say google's "auto-awesome" impresses me in terms of time efficiency.
Laziness aside, if I remember correctly rawtherapee was a pretty good
balance between workflow and power.

Ultimately that is what it comes down to. If you want the most power you
are probably going to be looking at a more challenging tool like darkroom
and learning asinine things about colours. If you want the best workflow
you will probably end up settling for "auto awesome".