keepassx

Karl Hergenrother 33karl36 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 02:27:57 EDT 2014

I just bought a Chromebook.  Its a good computer for my needs, a tablet
with a keyboard.  However, I have one major disappointment.  I have used
Keepass and KeepassX for years to manage my passwords. Chrome has an app
called Keepass Chrome,but I have been unsuccessful in getting this Chrome
app to read the old .kdb file.  You would think with a name like that it
would be able to input the old database file.  I would appreciate any
suggestions.  Google searches have turned up nothing,

Thank you for listening to my problem.

Karl Hergenrother