Modern Linux scanners

Tom Buskey tom at buskey.name
Tue Jun 17 11:46:52 EDT 2014

We have a Konica-Minolta color laser allinone at work.
The scan to network (SMB) and everything else works well with Linux.

At home, I had a different model that broke gears when I replaced the toner
cartridges.  Which is probably why they were so cheap that i could buy it
for home!   I haven't yet taken it apart to fix them yet.