DHCPd providing dhclient information

Patrick Flaherty pflaherty at wsi.com
Fri Jun 27 11:03:16 EDT 2014

Ohhhh.....

So you'd either have to have a cronjob re-create the dhcpd config file
routinely with whatever your ISPs DNS servers are (probably by scraping
resolv.conf), but your best bet may be using dnsmasq, which does DHCP, and
runs a forwarding resolver from your nat box. It also registers the
clients, so you can use nice friendly names inside your network.

--
* Patrick **Flaherty  *|
* w:* 978 983 6597      *e:* patrick.flaherty at weather.com