Best RAW photo editing tool?

Paul Beaudet inof8or at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:10:55 EDT 2014

>How do I run that (auto-awesome) on my Linux box?

I talk about google's "awesome" corrections a bit tongue in cheek, most of
them are awful instagramy type effects. There is however an auto-enhance
option(once uploaded from your linux box to google's linux box) that is
subtle enough to be effective without touching a "curves" tool. I think
digikam has a similar tool plus the option to break out the curve if you
want to.

Think my raw processing days are over until we start seeing that on our
phones. Officially gave up on dslrs and won't touch the mirorless stuff
till they have full frames, 4k displays and android/wifi.