Linux + MIDI

Joshua Judson Rosen rozzin at geekspace.com
Thu Sep 25 16:49:18 EDT 2014

On September 25, 2014 4:19:37 PM EDT, Tom Buskey <tom at buskey.name> wrote:
>Interesting.  My phone gives a little vibration when I press a "key".
>It helps with typing quite a bit.  FWIW it's a Moto X with Android 4.2.2 and the std google keyboard.

I think this is one of the class of things to which Victor is referring as "haptic gimmicks".

Knowing that *a* key *has registered* after the fact (i.e.: having a way of counting the *keystrokes*) is not the problem that I need solved. Try typing "(i.e.: ... keystrokes)".

I think I'm going to turn that vibration feature off, actually, and see if my experience gets any worse or better.