Virtual machine host provider recommendations

Steven C. Peterson scp at mainstream.net
Wed Jul 15 13:35:32 EDT 2015

If we want to keep it in the state here I am more than happy to put a box at my home ( 500mb comcast metro e in Merrimack )

Or I might be able to get it put in at my data center in Manchester.
The later is more tricky politically then my home.

Steven Peterson

Sent from my iPhone please excuse my brevity and spelling