Recommend an asterisk consultant for a few hours?

Matt Minuti matt.minuti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:56:15 EDT 2015

I'm setting up asterisk at work, and I'm a little stumped about things like
parked calls and transferring calls between lines. Phones register fine,
and we can make/receive calls. We haven't switched off our current phone
provider, so it's not like screw-ups will affect business yet. Still, we'd
like to move to asterisk sooner rather than later.

Can anyone recommend a consultant or helpful soul who could come down to
Burlington, MA for a couple of hours to set us straight? We'll pay!