"investigator hackers"?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:41:25 EST 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:30 AM, David Rysdam <david at rysdam.org> wrote:

> Our common friend asked me if anything like an "investigator hacker"
> existed that could look into these things, trace it back, send take-down
> requests, etc.

Because we didn't know where to find one, we considered starting such
a firm ... a friend investigated what it would take to get licensed as
such.

According to my recollection of their research, the easiest path to
licensing as a Private Detective/Investigator in Mass was to work for
one for N years, so we were considering recruiting a licensed PI as
managing director. ( IDK what NH rules are. )  I think it's SANS INST
that has an Ethical Hacker certification that would be useful
documentation in such an enterprise.

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com