How was the get-together?

Bruce Labitt bruce.labitt at myfairpoint.net
Mon Feb 24 15:52:06 EST 2020

As much as I enjoy eating out, the venue was too noisy for a meeting.
If there's a meeting, it would be good to be able to hear folks.  It was
difficult to hear people talking only 2 or 3 people away.  My 2 cents.
What I was able to hear was both interesting and informative, and
occasionally amusing :)