Reminder: CentraLUG, NEXT Monday, May 1st: What We Saw at LinuxWorld Boston

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Thu Apr 27 14:06:02 EDT 2006

Presentation May 1, 2006
Monday, 7pm at NHTI

The monthly meeting of CentraLUG, the Concord/Central New Hampshire
chapter of the Greater New Hampshire Linux Users Group, occurs on the
first Monday of each month on the New Hampshire Institute Campus
starting at 7 PM. This month, we'll be meeting in Room 146 of the
Library/Learning Center/Bookstore, http://www.nhti.net/nhtimap.pdf ,
marked as "I" on that map. Directions and maps are available on the
NHTI site at http://www.nhti.edu. Open to the public. Free admission.
Tell your friends.

This month's meeting will feature several GNHLUG members who attended
the recent LinuxWorld conference and expo in Boston in an informal
panel discussion "What We Saw at LinuxWorld." Members of all GNHLUG
chapters (as well as the general public) are encouraged to attend.

As always, we'll have some time to network and to discuss that FOSS
question that's been bothering you. Tell your friends! Tell your co-
workers!

More details about the group are available at http://www.gnhlug.org.

Hope to see you there!