web mail

Kenneth E. Lussier ken.lussier at zuken.com
Tue Jun 17 16:18:11 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 14:57, Derek Martin wrote:

> What are people using for webmail these days?  Squirrelmail?
> Something else?  War stories (good or bad)?

I'm using several different web mail systems. For strictly mail and mail
only, I use Twig ( http://twig.screwdriver.net/ ). It has basic mail,
addressbook, stuff like that. I've been using it for about two years
now. For more advanced "groupware" type of stuff, I use Twiggi (
http://sourceforge.net/projects/twiggi/ ), which is based on Twig, but
has more features, such as calendar, group calendars, etc. I have also
used IMP, which is part of the Horde project (http://www.horde.org). IMP
has become increasingly more and more difficult to set up because the
Horde framework that it is built on keeps getting more complex.

FWIW,
Kenny

"Tact is just *not* saying true stuff" -- Cordelia Chase

Kenneth E. Lussier
Sr. Systems Administrator
Zuken, USA
PGP KeyID CB254DD0