SCO Unix Intellectual Property Pedigree Chart

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu May 1 12:26:03 EDT 2003

Chris Brenton <cbrenton at chrisbrenton.org> writes:

> Its because of these suits that many people have stopped using Caldera.

I dont think so -- I think they never started using Caldera because
Caldera's distro sucked monkey balls.  They sent me a copy of their
distro a few years back and although I never installed it, I could tell
it was klunky by the pictures on the outside of the box.

> HTH,

-derek