SCO Unix Intellectual Property Pedigree Chart

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Thu May 1 13:25:46 EDT 2003

In a message dated: 01 May 2003 12:26:03 EDT
Derek Atkins said:

>Chris Brenton <cbrenton at chrisbrenton.org> writes:
>
>> Its because of these suits that many people have stopped using Caldera.
>
>I dont think so -- I think they never started using Caldera because
>Caldera's distro sucked monkey balls.  They sent me a copy of their
>distro a few years back and although I never installed it, I could tell
>it was klunky by the pictures on the outside of the box.

Weren't they the ones who had a version of Tetris you could play
while waiting for the install to complete?  Or was that the
WordPerfect people? I always thought that was a neat idea, but then
realized, if you have time to play tetris during an install,
something's drastically wrong.  An install should take less than 10
minutes from start to finish :)
--

Seeya,
Paul